Saturday, August 15, 2009

ATC to Birthday Card


This card came as part of an ATC swap I joined on Stamper's Corner. The theme was monochrome.

I have been getting in to unmounted stamps and I decided to unmount my 2-step Stampin Up! stamps to make them easier to line up when over stamping.

I never got a good overstamp until now. The rose focal image is on the same ATC I did for the swap. It is the retired Rose Rhapsody from SU. It is stamped on Regal Rose cs using Rose Red ink. The overstamping was done with Tsukineko's essential glue pad, which is an ink pad that has glue instead of ink. Then it was covered with red glitter from SU.

The bg is SU's retired Victorian bg stamped on Regal Rose cs in Rose Red ink. I also unmounted all my bg stamps to give me more storage space. I discovered that I can store my acrylic blocks, Spellbinders dies and Cuttlebug embossing folders in the cases the bg stamps came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment