Monday, September 14, 2009

Things with Wings


For the Stamper's Corner Card of the Month theme of Things With Wings, I chose this fairy stamp from Faerie Song stamps that I got in a prize package from Stamper's Corner.

I worked with a layout that was sent to us on the SC group sketch challenge. The sample card from that sketch showed a textured cs layer with a bg paper layer under the matted image.

My printed paper layer was a bg paper embossed in a Cuttlebug folder. The textured layer was the TJ technique of Faux Whitewash done on Tempting Turquoise cs.

The base card is Taken With Teal as is the mat for the fairy. She is colored with stamps and the Natural White cs was sponged with glue and dusted with turquoise Pearl Ex.

I finished it off with a couple of silver photo corners in the embellshment pack I bought from Hobby Lobby. Now I need more photo corners!

No comments:

Post a Comment