Saturday, October 31, 2009

Time Lottery


The card lottery theme this month was Time. I chose to do a shattered glass background. Choosing my main color from SU's color wheel (More Mustard), I used the inks that coordinated with it. I stamped images from Stampin Up's Antique Collectibles and from a collage sheet from I Brake For Stamps.

I used a layout from one of Stamper's Corner sketch challenge (193).

The layered "ribbon" is gold and cloudy white vellum punched with a lace corner punch with the corner guides taken out. For the focal image (again from the college sheet from I Brake For Stamps), I stamped in Not Quite Navy on More Mustard CS. The sentiment is Ecclesiastes 3:1 printed in an old English font with navy ink from my computer on More Mustard card stock. They are both matted on Not Quite Navy cs. I put the corner guides back in the punch to do the corners on the focal image and rounded the corners on the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment