Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snow Man Mingle


This snowman was SUPPOSED to be a shaker card, but I didn't get enough shaker stuff in the card.

The base card is Brilliant Blue cs stamped in white with the Blizzard Stampin Around wheel.

The shaker I made by printing a 3 inch square envelope template from Red Castle's Fit-It cd on white cs. I stamped Stampin Up's snow globe and then masked it so I could wheel the background in Brilliant Blue ink with the same wheel as the background. I cut the window with my Colluzzle cutter and put in some acetate for the window.

I stamped the snowman on a 3x3 piece of cs and mounted him to the back flap of the envelope and then colored him with markers and did some snow with liquid applique. I used poster mounting tape to create the depth for the shaker and poured in some glass beads and gold glitter before sealing everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment